An integrated voice platform from a single provider.
It is an end-to-end, cloud-based solution for your company’s communications – giving you the ability to manage voice calls, send and receive messages, and network your existing voice solutions: landline and mobile.
Depending on your needs, you will be able to create an effective call policy that will help you provide better service to your customers, build workstations for marketing campaigns, and optimize your company’s telecommunications infrastructure costs.
A complete solution
There are three functional areas within the service.
It combines the functionality of a virtual PBX, Call/Contact Center solution and bulk messaging. It allows you to integrate all your voice, mobile and desktop solutions into a single, complete system, including services such as:
- call queuing,
- internal abbreviated numbering,
- reports and call statistics,
- call recording,
- bulk SMS/MMS,
- e-mail-to-message (SMS, MMS, FAX),
- management from the level of WWW panel or API integration.
SIP account with fixed numbering, attractive tariff plans and a wide selection of IP phones.
Each employee in the company can use a different tariff plan depending on their tasks. The tariff plans allow you to make unlimited domestic and/or international calls under fixed charges.
This approach allows you to accurately plan your company’s telecom expenses.
Access to the public telephone network via a link type that matches your infrastructure:
- SIP Trunk (backup, primary link),
- ISDN PRI/BRI digital line.
As part of the solution we offer:
- support in link dimensioning and design,
- number of voice channels adapted to individual customer needs,
- dedicated panel for archiving and cataloguing recordings,
- encryption of recordings, including with the use of an asymmetric public key,
- 2-channel recording in .mp3 or .wave formats,
- voice announcements informing about call recording: individual for each user, with the possibility of placing them in the IVR,
- archiving of recordings on dedicated or shared disc space,
- possibility of archiving recordings on client’s infrastructure,
- possibility to integrate with an archive management tool by API,
- additional call tagging with DTMF code.
How it works
The mobile telephony solution is based on T-Mobile’s own network, allowing for voice calls, but also advanced functionalities of a virtual PBX, sending SMS messages using a dedicated WWW application, sending and receiving fax messages and recording both mobile and landline calls.
For landline telephony, access to the Voice Platform is based on any Internet connection or a dedicated line, which ensures security, reliability and high quality of calls.