Mobile devices under control with Mobile Device Management (MDM).
Nowadays, a cellular phone is usually a small, handheld computer, which often contains valuable company data.
The purpose of the MDM service is to enable you to control and decide on the way your employees use their mobile devices, thus increasing the security level of your corporate data. Now you decide which services, applications and configurations your employees can use.
Mobile asset management
Complete database of company resources thanks to storage and reporting of mobile infrastructure data
Monitoring of current application parameters, remote synchronization, data backup and access to shared company resources.
Security tools for mobile devices, including data encryption, password protection, remote memory cleaning and VPN configuration.
Data access management
Remote configuration of mobile devices, network connections and system settings.
User capabilities: create backup copies, control installed applications, report theft, delete data and locate a device.
The administrator can safely take control over a mobile device, improving configuration and providing technical support.
• Provisioning model
Hosted and private device fleet.
• Provisioning method
- Dedicated hosting,
- Installation on the client’s server (on – site).
• Method of management
- Management of resources,
- o Access to data on mobile devices
• Service options
- Free testing,
- Full support at every stage of implementation,
- Remote management,
- Data leakage protection,
- Locating mobile devices,
- Separation of business and private data (containers),
- Integration with multiple operating systems,
- Advanced configuration,
- blokada połączeń i SMS-ów Premium,
- Advanced reports.
IOS - Apple Business Manager
Remote management of a fleet of Apple mobile devices (iPhone, iPad).
- Solution implemented on devices automatically
- Wireless devices supervision and updates.
- Eliminates human error and saves time.
Android - Samsung Knox
Remote management of a fleet of Samsung mobile devices
- Auto MDM registration (multiple configurations/auto login)
- Streamlined device configuration process (registration / Samsung Google account / operator)
- Support for a wide range of Samsung Galaxy models running Android Lollipop or later.
- Eliminates human error and saves time