Direct, operator-class access to global network resources.
Dedicated IP links featuring high bandwidth and the best transmission parameters from T-Mobile – an international operator present in many European countries, including the most important interconnection nodes in Poland, the Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Frankfurt am Main, Amsterdam, London and Vienna, exchanging traffic with operators of the TIER-1 class. IP Transit is primarily dedicated to companies that are providing Internet services, hosting or for local operators.
Wide range of guaranteed bandwidth
up to 10 Gbps
Multiple Service Access Points (PoPs).
16 data centers in Central and Eastern Europe
Additional services and expansion options
Protection to mitigate DDoS attacks. Possible options:
- upon Customer’s request.
Access to the current and archival information on service quality parameters).
Immediate initiation of corrective actions and information about failure detection.
Guarantee of continuity and quality of service at the highest level.
IP Address Management - Sponsoring LIR
Full support in obtaining IP addressing and eliminating the need to contact RIPE directly.
Provision of additional bandwidth billed for actual consumption.
The greatest coverage
Wide range of possibilities
Wide range of throughput rates
Sponsoring LIR - comprehensive IP addressing services in accordance with RIPE rules
T-Mobile has LIR status and, as part of its sponsorship, represents the customer in dealing with the RIPE NCC to acquire and maintain:
- Autonomous System Numbers (ASNs),
- IPv4 Provider Independent (PI) address classes (maintenance);
- Provider Independent (PI) IPv6 address classes (acquisition and maintenance).
Do you have questions or need an offer?
What is the process of obtaining IP addresses under the Sponsoring LIR product?
- After concluding a contract for the provision of the Sponsoring LIR, a form containing a set of questions will be sent to the customer in English. Based on the answers provided by the customer, T-mobile prepares and submits an application to RIPE for address/ASN assignment.
- Subsequently, the application number assigned by RIPE, the website address for tracking the status of the application with RIPE, and the correspondence conducted with RIPE will be made available.
- After the application is granted and RIPE allocates the address/ASN pool, the customer will be provided with access – login and password to the Subscriber’s account in the RIPE Database, where the customer undertakes to conduct ongoing administration of his data, including updating it.