Do you want to minimize the risk of data loss from your employees' business phones?
Do you boast compliance with GDPR for mobile device protection?
Are you concerned about the security of your company's desktops and laptops? Why leaving the security of company mobile devices behind?
APPLICATION OF CYBER GUARD
With Cyber Guard service, you will identify attempts of cyber-attacks, infected mobile devices and data leaks.
WHAT MAKES CYBER GUARD DIFFERENT?
Cyber Guard is a proprietary, innovative and unique solution.
The service combines Big Data elements, analysing several billion Internet sessions a day, using a multi-million database of malicious IP addresses updated daily.
Unlike standard analysis based on DNS (Domain Name Server), our solution analyses all data traffic, based on IP addresses and ports used for communication by all applications installed on mobile devices.
- Get insight into the actual level of IT security of mobile devices and potential data leaks.
- Minimize financial losses resulting from potential leaks of company data.
- Align the protection of mobile devices with the GDPR requirements.
- For mobile devices used by key persons in the organization (e.g. CEO, CFO), ensure option of immediate response (e.g. disable data transmission).
- Choose to consult the results of regular reports with T-Mobile cybersecurity experts.
- No need to install any software on your company's mobile devices.
- The device's processor and battery usage remains unaffected.
- Rapid deployment of the service on any number of devices.
- The system operates outside of employees' devices, making it invisible in everyday work.
- In addition to monitoring, the system enables also blocking any identified malicious data transmission.
- You can transfer Cyber Guard logs to any SIEM system used in your company.