Do your employees access the Internet via PCs and smartphones on a daily basis? Do you want to make sure that your company data stored in their devices is safe? What happens if your data is lost or stolen?
Use the Internet without concerns thanks to effective protection of your PC or smartphone against malicious software.
With the Norton Security you can safeguard your devices against viruses, malware and hacker attacks. You will be able to safely download data, use external storage media and browse Internet resources. If you lose a smartphone you will be able to find its location, remotely delete sensitive data or lock it.
WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE DIFFERENT?
Symantec – the service provider – takes pride in over ten years of experience in developing Internet security solutions, and is a leader in this market. The company systematically verifies the new threats that emerge on the Internet and updates the malware databases on an ongoing basis, which improves the reliability of the provided service.
- Sensitive data, including personal data stored on company computers and smartphones will be adequately secured.
- Corporate laptops and smartphones will be protected with no loss of efficiency.
- You will be able to recover the lost devices of your employees through remote localisation, sound alarm and notification of the loss via a website.
- This service protects you from additional costs of purchasing new equipment and recovering lost data.
- Easy and fast installation (in less than a minute) facilitated by quick setup and easy-to-use features.
- A feature of remote management \ by smartphone via a website (localisation, locking, deleting).
- Always up-to-date virus databases and software, updates every 5 to 15 minutes (no charges other than data transfer).
- Automatic backups on your PC and the ability to restore contacts from Android devices.
- The program notifies about dangerous websites and runs smoothly on different browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox and Google Chrome.
- Sneak Peak feature – making remote pictures of the current holders of the smartphone.
- Blocking viruses, spyware, trojans and other threats that slow down your computer.
- Norton Security uses as little as 10 MB of RAM.
- A feature of blocking unwanted calls and texts in the mobile version.