Web Application Firewall
Do you want your websites to operate uninterrupted by hacker attacks?
Do you want to protect your business applications against threats, such as immobilization, data theft, website swapping, phishing websites?
Do you want your data and your customers’ data to be appropriately secured?
Ensure protection of your websites against cyberthreats.
APPLICATION OF THE MANAGED WAF
The Web Application Firewall (WAF) ensures launching and configuration of an application firewall by a qualified team of T-Mobile security experts. Specialists are also responsible for monitoring, 24/7 administration, reporting and technical support.
WAF (Web Application Firewall) is a web application protection system controlling traffic from and to a web application. The system operates based on rules with the use of the so-called black and white lists, reputation mechanisms, and in a learning mode.
The WAF service protects your websites (customers’ portal, online store) against threats specified in OWASP Top 10, describing 10 major risks to the safety of web applications.
As part of the Managed WAF service, T-Mobile ensures also WAF configuration backup, logs-keeping and a possibility to extend the service to monitoring and responding to incidents detected by WAF, as well as web application penetration tests.
WHAT DISTINGUISHES THE MANAGED WAF?
- A qualified team of safety engineers monitors the work of WAF round-the-clock.
- The cloud-based service enables a high resistance to malfunctions.
- The service operates based on market-recognized solutions.
- The Managed WAF can be combined with the data collocation service in the T-Mobile Data Center.
- Maintenance and management of the service on the part of the T-Mobile specialists allows IT teams to directly support the company’s business development.
- No high investment costs of buying hardware and license.
- The service payment is settled in the subscription model.
- No need to expand the existing IT security team.
- The safety level of your web applications that are key to your customers increases significantly.
- Compliance with standards and requirements related to the IT security (PCI DSS, GDPR, D recommendation, etc.)
- Effective protection of company against loss of reputation, financial losses and penalties provided for in the regulations on data protection.
- As part of the service, consultations with specialists working in the 24/7/365 mode are available.
- WAF security policies are adjusted to the specificity of your company’s websites.
- Technical reports are prepared by T-Mobile specialists to inform you on the hazards in the application environment of your organization.