Do you want to secure your company network in a simple and cost-efficient way?
Do you want to increase your employees’ productivity by providing them with access only to the necessary applications and systems?
Do you want the Firewall configuration, maintenance and management to be performed fully by an experienced team of T-Mobile specialists?
Ensure a comprehensive protection of your company’s computer network thanks to the Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) service.
APPLICATION OF THE MANAGED FIREWALL
The Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) ensures fast and easy launching and configuration of a next generation hardware firewall by a qualified team of T-Mobile security experts, as well as maintenance and management considering a firmware upgrade, security patches, updates of information on new threats, configuration of security policies on demand, and cyclic firewall reports.
Unlike older firewall models, the Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), thanks to the DPI functionality, can recognize a series of popular applications (Facebook, Gmail, YouTube, operating on the same ports), by looking at the content of packages sent, and by allowing or blocking traffic. NGFWs are also equipped with additional safety functions, such as intrusion prevention, filtering websites, antispam and antimalware, as basic elements of network safety protection.
As part of the Managed Firewall service, T-Mobile ensures also consultations with security experts, firewall configuration backups, logs-keeping and a possibility to extend the service to monitoring and responding to incidents detected by the firewall.
WHAT DISTINGUISHES THE MANAGED FIREWALL?
- A qualified team of safety engineers monitors the work of firewalls round-the-clock.
- The cloud-based service guarantees a high resistance to malfunctions.
- Maintenance and management of the service on the part of the T-Mobile specialists allows IT teams to directly support the company’s business development.
- The service operates based on market-recognized technologies.
- T-Mobile offer enables combining the Managed Firewall with the INTERNET and DATA CENTRE access services.
- No investment costs of buying hardware and license.
- The service is settled in the subscription model.
- No need to expand the existing IT security team.
- As part of the offer, there are various packages available that are tailored to the needs of your business.