AS A SERVICE
Do you need to build network infrastructure at your company?
Are you short of time to manage and arrange network devices?
Do you wish to create Wi-Fi guest networks?
WaaS IS AN INNOVATIVE AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE ENABLING TO BUILD SAFE WIFI AND LAN NETWORKS OFFERED IN SAAS MODEL.
APPLICATION OF WAAS
The WaaS service allows the building of infrastructure to provide the Wi-Fi of LAN service in the desired company areas. The embedded safety modules guard users against attacks or malware. As part of the monthly subscription fee,
T-Mobile will manage network configuration and provide maintenance support.
WaaS can be easily used to set up Wi-Fi guest networks. Once set up, T-Mobile will assume all legal obligations related to granting public access to the Internet.
WHAT MAKES WAAS DIFFERENT?
In technology terms, the WaaS service is based on Cisco Meraki - a leading solution in Cloud-managed networks. The Cloud solution offers numerous benefits. T-Mobile administrators can change the configuration of your network remotely. You can monitor the network status and view use statistics.
An easy-to-use management dashboard provides independent network configuration and monitoring by means of any device.
T-Mobile guarantees full implementation on the part of the client: need analysis, designing the optimum solution, comprehensive implementation and provision of remote 24/7 service support.
- You can manage the service from anywhere.
- You implement Wi-Fi, LAN and safety solutions on a comprehensive basis in desired locations.
- Service configuration and post-implementation service performed by the operator.
- You modify configurations on your own and get access to accurate diagnostic information. The system automatically sends notifications in the case of network-related problems.
- In order to ensure high service availability, the Cisco Meraki Cloud uses numerous Data Centres. Failure of any of them does not impact the correct operation of the network.
- System updates are centrally loaded to particular devices. Their installation is automatic, safe and error-proof.
- The Cisco Meraki Cloud service is collocated in Data Center objects certified by SAS70 type II as tier-1. Such an object meets top standards with respect to physical and information safety.
- Wi-Fi networks are based on state-of-the-art technologies (even basic access points support the 802.11ac standard).
- The solution is highly scalable (there is a possibility to extend the network capacity or add new locations any time).
- You have access to data describing the presence of persons in an area where LAN has been installed. The acquired statistics include, among others, the number of persons passing by or staying in a given place, time of visit, loyalty – the number of re-visits.
- The use of Cisco Meraki to handle a private network available to internal users and a guest network allowing external users accessing the Internet.
- You do not incur investment costs of purchase of own network infrastructure.
- You are not responsible for network maintenance and management.
- WaaS guarantees a high network safety level, therefore it offers protection against various types of attacks.