Do you need to remotely obtain measurement data from devices (utility meters, alarm sensors, status meters)?
Do you want to remotely manage machines or production devices?
Do you find it important to automate and optimise processes relevant to your business, as well as to identify and eliminate critical situations?
M2M is a service that ensures effective communication between devices so that you would be able to manage your distributed infrastructure.
The M2M service in T‑Mobile makes possible to exchange data via the mobile network in a safe, secure and cost-effective manner. The M2M service is most often used in: the energy industry (e.g. control and readings of meters), security (facility monitoring), transport (management over fleet) and urban infrastructure (e.g. control of signalling devices and street lighting) or in trade (payment terminal service, digital signage).
WHAT MAKES M2M SPECIAL?
In cooperation with leading partners, we may provide comprehensive support in the field of equipment delivery, installation and maintenance service.
The T‑Mobile network available in 14 countries and international experience in the development of telemetry services guarantee reliable and foolproof operation of your M2M solution with the SLA guarantee. You shall be given a local or international SIM card, by dint of which you may benefit from the signal of all operators in Poland. You can manage the service through a dedicated portal.
- You may remotely and rapidly monitor the level of consumption of various types of utilities (energy, water, gas, heat), which will allow you to mitigate losses, theft and reduce the cost of readings.
- You may efficiently monitor company resources (vehicles, devices, and buildings), thanks to which you will eliminate abuses, increase the safety of employees and reduce the company’s operating costs.
- You may streamline logistics, transportation, order processes, warehouse management and plan deliveries in a more efficient manner.
- Thanks to intelligent control over traffic and street lighting (smart city), you may bring the comfort and safety of living in the city to a higher level.
- We tailor the architecture of solutions and devices that meet the unique requirements of your business, while bringing viable financial benefits.
- As part of M2M, a dedicated APN subnet is used, thanks to which the data exchange is carried out privately and securely.
- The service operates under a special tariff (Telemetryczna 10) which is optimised in terms of the amount of data and the method of communication (e.g. data transmission, SMS).
- Service management is facilitated by a dedicated portal through which you may monitor the quality of service performance, prevent fraud and control costs.
- Service management may be conducted via API, which allows for integration with your internal IT environment.