Do you run a business and need a space to place your virtual resources?
Would you like to use e-mail safely in your domain?
Would you like to manage your accounts and have a guaranteed technical support?
It is a secure hosting of e-mail, web pages and FTP server, tailored to the needs of your company, where data is stored in a professional T‑Mobile Data Center.
APPLICATION OF IP GATE
IP Gate from T‑Mobile is a secure, shared e-mail and website hosting solution, offering packages tailored to your business needs. The service provides disk space for e-mail, WWW and FTP accounts, the maintenance of which is necessary in a thriving company. As a client, you gain access to an intuitive panel that can be used to manage your own domains and other resources
WHAT MAKES IP GATE SERVICE DIFFERENT?
The IP Gate service is very efficient and stable. What is most important – backup with your resources and sensitive data is done regularly and stored in a safe place – in T‑Mobile Data Center in Poland. As T‑Mobile, we guarantee a high SLA in case of failure, 24 hours a day. IP Gate resources are provided as part of IP Gate Packets, which determine the number of domains and e-mail accounts allocated and the volume of disk space allocated. Therefore, you have the option to use standard packages, but we can also configure a custom environment for you (e.g. increase the volume of disk space on demand). All is based on your needs.
- Increased speed, efficiency and reliability of your resources which translates into user satisfaction
- Service based on one month's fee – no additional costs are incurred
- On-demand expansion of the disk space provided by T‑Mobile
- Self-configuring and managing domains from the client panel
- Access to a variety of packages – both default and customized, which can be customized according to customer requirements
- T-Mobile guarantees technical support in case of failure 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
- The disk arrays and servers used by the service are built in a single point of failure (High Availability) architecture in a modern T‑Mobile data center, based on the information security management system ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Possibility to use professional engineering assistance, e.g. for troubleshooting or for configuration and account maintenance