Would you like to take advantage of the benefits of virtualisation while using dedicated hardware?
Do you need a guarantee of uninterrupted operation of your company’s IT systems?
Are you looking for a safe place to store your clients’ data?
Virtual computing power and storage resources on dedicated infrastructure.
PRIVATE CLOUD APPLICATIONS
If you are looking for a guarantee that the servers you use are working exclusively for your company but wish to take advantage of the benefits of virtualisation and a Portal enabling easy management of resources at the same time, you should consider our Private Cloud plan.
WHAT MAKES PRIVATE CLOUD SPECIAL?
Thanks to the virtualisation technology, we are able to deliver resources in the form of computing power and disk space on dedicated Enterprise-class servers based on a High Availability system which are not shared with any other entity. Resources can be accessed and managed via the VMWare vCloud Director Self-Service Portal, version 9.7.
The Private Cloud service is currently offered by two data centres (in Piaseczno and at 24 Piękna Street in Warsaw) which are connected via Data Center Interconnect. These data centres are located approximately 20 kilometres away from each other by means of optic fibres, which is a distance enabling active-active solutions. We are also planning to launch a new backup data centre for Private Cloud services – our Data Centre in Krakow – in the foreseeable future. This will be a perfect choice for clients looking for a large distance between centres which host their infrastructure (more than 300 kilometres between Warsaw and Krakow).
Furthermore, it is possible to create hybrid environments by combination with Virtual Data Centre resources. Moreover, we can secure your data by making backup copies.
- You gain the ability to take advantage of all benefits of virtualisation (optimisation of CPU and RAM use as well as increase in application performance by providing as much memory or vCPU as is necessary at the time) with the guarantee that the hardware is not shared.
- By using High Availability, you increase the resilience of your infrastructure to errors or failures or individual physical servers.
- By using the primary-backup Private Cloud model, you increase the reliability of your infrastructure and make it independent from complete failure of one of the centres.
- You bear neither the costs of server purchase or virtualisation nor the costs of maintenance of a server room at your company.
- Your Private Cloud environment will be managed by specialists, who will be your partners and support in business development. Instead of focusing on the infrastructure, you can focus on developing the systems and applications which matter to you and your Clients.
- You receive a dedicated server infrastructure in a primary or primary-backup Private Cloud model.
- You can configure geo-redundancy for your resources. Currently, this is possible by using the infrastructure of two data centres (in Piaseczno and at 24 Piękna Street in Warsaw) which are connected via Data Center Network Fabric in the VxLAN technology. This option enables the creation of active-active Disaster Recovery solutions (the distance between data centres does not exceed 20 kilometres via optic fibres). Ultimately, T-Mobile is planning to add another backup data centre to its Private Cloud portfolio (DC in Krakow). This will be a perfect choice for clients looking for a large distance between centres which host their infrastructure (more than 300 kilometres between Warsaw and Krakow).
- You use an infrastructure based on a cluster of Enterprise-class servers made available in a High Availability system (a high-reliability system without single points of failure and ensuring redundancy of virtual resources).
- You can manage virtual resources via the VMWare vCloud Director Self-Service Portal, version 9.7
- By additionally purchasing T-Mobile’s Virtual Data Centre (VDC) service, you will be able to use the resources in a hybrid cloud model, which combines dedicated Private Cloud resources and shared resources available from the VDC platform in a single Self-Service Panel.
- You receive a Private Cloud infrastructure in modern data centres, which are also some of the key telecommunications nodes for the T-Mobile network.
- By linking the service to Data Center Networking, you can gain access to:
- points of connection to T-Mobile’s data transmission services (Internet Business and VPN), as well as the possibility of protection using IT Security services (in particular the Firewall and WAF services).
- to other data centre services, in particular the ability to make resource Backups.
- You can be sure that the infrastructure you are using operates in compliance with the Information Security Management System requirements under ISO/IEC 27001:2013.